100% Designed & Manufactured in ITALY.
- Housing - Vacuum Diecast corrosion resistant alloy aluminum
- NEMA 56C face - Shaft Input and IEC inputs available by request.
- Larger size 63 and size 75 also available for immediate purchase.
- Hollow bore standard, Single & Double Output Shaft Options.
- Direct upgrade for Motovario NMRV - No compremises
- Direct upgrade for Bonfiglioli W series - no missing sizes
- 100% Guaranteed Made in Italy quality & performance. Nothing Chinese
- ratios 5 to 100:1 in single stages - contact for double reduction & helical worm.
- Reduced backlash & Servo Inputs available by request.
- ITL (Integrated Torque Limiter) available at option.
- SAME DAY SHIPPING from U.S.A.
Performance Table Based on 1750rpm Motor Input
NEMA 56C input is standard for Super -X- Size 50.
XNC50 weight 8.8lbs
Genuine Italian Power Transmission
In the 1990's Italian masters put their 500+ YEARS of worm gearbox manufacturing expertise into the NMRV at Motovario. The innovative design took advantage of the latest in CAD/CAM design, ball bearing precision & capacity, synthetic lubrication, and die cast aluminum near net tooling to produce a truly innovative product generations ahead of the old cast iron worm gears being produced in China and USA from 1960's drafting board designs. Then in the 2000's, the Chinese copied that design and today an NMRV might be real and might be fake, but either way it is 30 year old design. The NMRV while revolutionary in 1990 is the past today and in most cases what you think is Italian is as fake as a $100 Rolex.
The Super -X- offers the same universal mounting (four sided precision machine mounting faces, plus 2 sides output cap piloted & tapped faces) to directly replace the old NMRV design, but 30 years newer design.
No Fins, because none are needed. We use as our standard, at no extra cost, Shell Omala S4 WE 320 Synthetic gear oil and we super finish our worms and the result is an efficiency that does not require the extra surface area of the NMRV's heat sink design.
With developments in aluminum alloys we do not need to finish the Super X inside and out with polyester epoxy powdered paint to prevent oil leaks from aluminum porasity or corrosion from typical industrial applications. For highly corrosive applications paint is no solution, instead we offer at option the Super -X- in our patented GHA nanotechnology; we deposit silver ions into the micropores of the aluminum then hard anodize the surface to create a surface that is more than wash-down... it actually kills bacteria on contact! For those with machines in a company color, the Super -X- is paint ready from production delivered to your door, or if requested we can finish in the color of your choice for a nominal fee, one piece or many.
Completely Modular Design & Automated Italian Manufacturing.