Tramec UDL Disc type mechanical variator operates on an elliptical disc that provides infinitely variable reduction ratio. Output speeds range from 76 to 12% of motor input speed, while multiplying torque proportionally to speed reduction at an 84% average efficiency. Machinery designers appreciate the simple, low cost, low maintenance, and reliable nature of these compact mechanical speed variators.
- 3 sizes - IEC 63B5, 71B5, 80B5 input/output.
- 6 ~ 1 variable speed range.
- Epicyclical transmission design, smooth, quiet, and efficient.
- Lubrication - ATF (Automatic transmission fluid).
- "Fish Eye" oil level sight glass.
- Replaces Bonfiglioli V0.25F63 D11 P63 = UDL002. V.05F71 d14 P71 = UDL005, V1F80 D19 P80 = UDL010.
- Replaces Motovario TXF002 = UDL002, TXF005 = UDL005, TXF010 = UDL010.
- Replaces SITI MK2 = UDL002, MK5 = UDL005, MK10 = UDL010.
- Ships same day from Missouri distribution center.